Banquet scheduled for April 22nd has been POSTPONED. New date to be announced!!!
Join us for our 2018 Annual Banquet!
- Anyone! Come as you are!
- This will be an evening of dining with fellow cold-water conservationists and chapter members.
- We will have presentations by chapter and board members updating the chapter on our activities this year, and activities to come next year.
- We will have a small silent auction, as well as a live auction for several really special trips / items. Additional details to come.
- Buffet meal and non-alcoholic beverages included with your ticket, cash bar will be available for alcoholic beverages.
- Summer Shack, Cambridge
- 149 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Cambridge, MA 02140
- Easily accessible by car (there’s a parking lot), as well as by MBTA Transit via the Alewife stop on the Redline.
- Sunday, April 22nd
- Doors open at 4:00 PM, Dinner starts at 5:00pm (come early to explore our auction items)
- We expect the event to conclude around 7:00pm
- There will be tickets available for purchase online, at our website (a link will be provided)
- $50 online pre-sale, if purchased prior to Sunday 4/15.
- $60 if purchased online after 4/15.
- All proceeds will go towards covering the cost of the event, and any profit from tickets or auctions will fund further chapter conservation activities.